Premium Microsoft Excel Measurement Uncertainty Calculator Bundle
The Estimating Measurement Uncertainty Calculator Bundle is designed to be used with Microsoft Excel and helps labs meet ISO 17025 requirements. This bundle is useful for labs that are new to the ISO 17025 standard as well as accredited labs that want simple, accurate, high-quality measurement uncertainty estimates.
|Hundreds Sold World Wide!|
|Get it Now!|
|Policy and Procedures|
|QP-001: Estimating Measurement Uncertainty|
|QP-002: Reporting Measurement Uncertainty Preview|
|FO-003: Uncertainty Estimate Calculator|
- 1. Inputs and Outputs
- Four worksheets for entering, calculating and reporting measurement uncertainty. Continue scrolling down this page to view screenshots of each worksheet.
- 2. Security
- By default, all worksheets are protected to prevent unintentional alterations. However, the sheets may be unprotected at any time to permit customization.
- 3. Professional Look
- Professionally formatted uncertainty estimate certificates.
- 4. Hover Help
- Hover help is available wherever a red triangle appears in the upper right corner of a cell.
For R+R, the uncertainty calculator automatically computes the average, standard deviation, sample size, and degrees of freedom from a set of data. The calculator then automatically applies the corresponding t-value to correct for sample sizes.
All digital products offered on this site were built with Microsoft Office and are compatable with Office 2010 and forward.
Works well with the following products!
Take the mystery out of estimating uncertainty in 30 minutes by subscribing to "Fundamentals of Estimating Measurement Uncertainty". Check out the free training video preview then, get instant access with a premium subscription!
1. Step by step procedure for using the spreadsheet
2. T-Value table to automate sample size correction
3. Input form for entering repeatability data
4. Form for entering other sources of measurement uncertainty - also prints as the certificate.